Nuffnang Ads

12 January 2012

SPM ohh SPM...


okay.. now PMR has been lifted...
i am so happy with my result.!!
even i did not get straight A's....
its okay its alright derr...
it is not an "END"...!!!
my journey is still far....

now, i'm in pure science class...
wahh,, i have to study hard for SPM..!!!
i hope i will be able to get 10 A's in the SPM...
i know i was lazy to go tuition...
so, i must be diligent and focus on education in school,,
especially the 4 elective subjects..

-physics
-chemistry
-biology
-add math

next year SPM..!!!!!!
so, this year is not a "HONEYMOON YEAR"...
*bak kata cikgu.

form 4 is basic..
so, if i could not understand basic since form 4..
BOMB..!!!!!!
my SPM would be crushed and shattered...
ahhhhh...... very very very horror...

okay okay....
now, i'm very very lazy to type..
because my grammar dah berterabur..
so, this is the end of this post..
but not the end of this blog okay...

pray for me the best~

bye :)



No comments :

Post a Comment